Social media is the biggest marketing medium of the decade!
Thousands of people visited the new site and they generated literally hundreds and hundreds of sales enquiries. Voupons combines many social media avenues including Facebook. www.facebook.com/voupons and we use many other avenues on our blog www.voupons.com.au/blog
Social media is the biggest revolution to hit the Internet for years. And when you embrace its power you’ll unlock the doors to the biggest audience in the world.
Here are some statistics that show you why you need to get on board.
- There are over 800 million users of Facebook worldwide
- More than 10 million Australians use Facebook, and
- Over half of Australian users log in daily.
Now, forget about them being ‘users’ for a moment and think of them as ‘consumers’. That’s right, this is a vast, untapped source of brand new business for you.
You can’t afford to ignore social media any longer
Social media is like word-of-mouth marketing on a giant scale. And as I’m sure you know, word of mouth is the most powerful form of marketing there is. The conversations you generate on social media travel to hundreds, even thousands of people. Every one of them a potential customer.
Not only that, but social media allows you to target specific demographics with laser like accuracy. Unlike Google, which waits for people to search for you, Facebook advertising puts your ad in front of the very people who are most likely to respond.
The technology behind Facebook is amazing. It literally works out people’s interests and buying patterns, and sends advertising direct to the most targeted prospects.
That’s why all the advertising you see on Facebook is so relevant to you. If you follow share traders on Facebook you’ll see ads for share trading programs. If you’re an avid gardener you’ll see ads from gardening businesses. If you follow any renovation pages, you’ll see plenty of advertising targeted at renovators.
It is fraction of the cost of other marketing methods and the best way to engage
And because Facebook advertising is still in it’s infancy you’ll get your message in front of your ideal prospect for a fraction of the price you might be paying on Google.
And with our vast experience writing winning Facebook ads you will get noticed and you will get results.
Now is the time to take advantage of low advertising costs and the viral nature of social media. Because while your competitors are caught napping you can be building a huge list of potential buyers, whisking away their customers and dominating your market. And they won’t even know you’re doing it.
But let me warn you. Social media for business and social media for keeping in touch with family and friends are two entirely different things.
That’s why businesses turn to us for help
Because building a large, highly targeted following can be difficult. But turning your fan base into real life, paying clients is another thing entirely.
Which is why we focus on both building your fan base and converting those fans into leads and sales.
If you don’t convert your fan base into paying customers you’ll miss out on a lot of money
And it doesn’t stop there. There are many aspects that we consider for our clients.
Here are the key elements of our social media strategies.
- Building a targeted fan base – It’s not enough to build a big following. You need to target your followers to give you the best chance of turning them into paying clients
- Conversion strategies – We are one of Australia’s leading experts at converting your fans into paying clients
- Brand management – Your social media presence needs to be consistent with your branding and image. We understand this and work with you to ensure you’re delighted with the result
- Leveraging the key social media platforms – Not only do our clients use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube…we actually link them all together so one simple update can spread out to a variety of platforms. Done properly you can get your message in front of a huge audience with ease
- Managing negative feedback – It doesn’t matter what business you’re in. Occasionally you may get some negative comments. Often these comments come from people wanting to cause trouble. At other times they may come from competitors.